This is one “honor” President Donald Trump likely won’t be boasting about.
George Conway, the husband of top White House aide Kellyanne Conway, returned to bashing Trump on Tuesday and Wednesday as he repeatedly tweeted the hashtag #SummaCumLiar.
“I will concede him this,” wrote Conway. “Wherever he goes and whatever he does, Trump will always be summa cum liar.”
Conway later agreed with Washington Post reporter Greg Miller’s assertion that “Trump almost always draws attention to his own insecurities in the way he attacks others.”
More from my site
- George Conway Torches ‘Sociopath’ Donald Trump In Fiery Cohen Hearing Tweetstorm
The conservative attorney, who is married to top White House adviser Kellyanne Conway, live-tweeted throughout the testimony of President Donald Trump’s former fixer and personal […]
- Danny DeVito Gives Same Mocking Nickname To Both Donald Trump And The Democrats
Danny DeVito has bashed members of President Donald Trump’s administration, claiming they “probably don’t even care about their own grandchildren.”The star of the upcoming “Dumbo” movie […]
- George Conway, Spouse of Top Trump Counselor, Takes White House to Task on Twitter.
“He’s one of my most conservative friends,” said Lisa Blatt, a lawyer who has known Mr. Conway for six years. “He hasn’t changed that much to me since before Trump was even a […]
- Seth Meyers Tunes Into The Mocking Voice Inside Donald Trump’s Head
What really goes through President Donald Trump’s mind when he’s giving a speech?On Tuesday’s broadcast of “Late Night,” host Seth Meyers reprised the regular comedy bit in which he […]
- Of Course Donald Trump’s All-Caps Iran Tweet Has Become A Mocking Meme
You know, rather than contemplate a potentially catastrophic conflict between the two countries.To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL […]
- A Tiny, Mocking Voice Rules Donald Trump’s Mind In ‘Late Night’ Gag
The tiny voice in the back of President Donald Trump’s head is yapping away again ― and it’s reminding him that he hates being president.
In a running gag on “Late Night,” host Seth […]
- Jim Carrey Gives Birth To His Most Disturbing Donald Trump Cartoon Yet
Jim Carrey described President Donald Trump’s birth as “the real State of Emergency” in the caption of a new cartoon that he shared online Friday.“Definitely not human,” the […]
- Seth Meyers Gives Donald Trump Some Valuable Marketing Advice
On Wednesday’s episode, the comedian mocked Trump for giving the “Spygate” moniker to his unproven claim that the FBI spied on him during the 2016 election campaign for “political […]