James Corden wants to crack “one of the greatest unsolved mysteries of our time.”
So, earlier this week, “The Late Late Show” host gathered a team of celebrity reporters ― Helen Hunt, Chris O’Dowd and Ben Schwartz ― to try to figure out who bit Beyoncé.
Did they come any closer to finding out which unidentified actress was responsible for allegedly biting Queen Bey on the face at a party last year?
Find out in the clip above.
More from my site
- James Corden Gag Shows What’s Really Going On In Celebrity Instagrams
Host James Corden said on Tuesday’s “The Late Late Show” that he got special access to see what’s beyond the cropping of celebrity Instagram photos.Whether it’s Justin Bieber chilling, […]
- James Corden Learns Not To Mess With Migos’ Sound On ‘Carpool Karaoke’
Quavo, Offset and Takeoff took “The Late Late Show” host clothes shopping, came up with some new ad libs and remixed iconic tunes in the episode that aired Tuesday night.But they were […]
- James Corden Dry Heaves At Donald Trump Jr.’s Pet Name
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the “Late Late Show,” host Corden responded to reports that President Donald Trump’s eldest son calls the former Fox News host “Pooh Bear,” and she refers to […]
- James Corden Gets A Special Audience For ‘Crosswalk, the Musical’
James Corden had a special audience of one for his latest installment of “Crosswalk, the Musical” on “The Late Late Show.”As Corden and his fellow actors performed songs from “Evita,” […]
- James Corden And Ashton Kutcher Get Mighty Mean In ‘Drop The Mic’
James Corden dropped some venomous verbiage on Ashton Kutcher Tuesday in a “Drop the Mic” segment on “The Late Late Show.”
“You haven’t had a hit movie since 2002; you were so bad in […]
- 7 Hilarious Times James Corden Accurately Summed Up Parenting
Actor and “Late Late Show” host James Corden is known to make people laugh, and some of his funniest jokes are about his life as a dad.
The king of “Carpool Karaoke” and his wife, […]
- Chris Pratt And James Corden Go On A Goofy Hike In Hollywood Hills
To illustrate the Los Angeles lifestyle for his London audience on Wednesday’s “The Late Late Show,” James Corden invited “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” star Chris Pratt for a hike […]
- James Corden: Donald Trump’s ‘Madman’ Tweets Suggest 1 Thing
On Monday’s broadcast of “The Late Late Show,” the comedian noted how Trump had “spent his entire weekend tweeting like a madman about the ongoing Russia investigation.”“Now let’s see,” […]