In a parody clip that Smith shared to YouTube on Thursday, he attempted to woo Sophia (an evolving robot who can reportedly display more than 60 facial expressions) on a “date” in the Cayman Islands.
Check out the full clip here:
But Sophia didn’t appear impressed with Smith, or his celebrity status.
“I’ve heard your songs. Not for me,” Sophia told him. “They show us ‘I, Robot’ just to make sure we don’t get any ideas.”
“You’re on my friends’ list now,” Sophia later added.
On Instagram, Smith wrote that Sophia “wasn’t feelin’ me… I guess based on my History with Robots.”
More from my site
- Will Smith Shares Inspiring Tale Of How He Became ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’
And the Hollywood actor explains exactly how he became the iconic character in a new YouTube video that is now going viral.Smith’s inspiring story involves his failed second album, an […]
- Sophia Bush Admits She Didn’t Really Want To Marry Chad Michael Murray
There might be only one Tree Hill, but there are two sides to every story, and so it goes for exes Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray.
The former co-stars, who met on the set of the […]
- Shep Smith Appears To Shade Fox News Colleagues In Award Acceptance Speech
Fox News’ Shep Smith highlighted the importance of “accurate and honest and thorough and fair” journalism as he accepted a professional award on Wednesday night.Smith, the host of […]
- Shep Smith Fact-Checks Fellow Fox News Host Chris Wallace To His Face Over Shutdown
Fox News host Chris Wallace attempted to blame both President Donald Trump and Democrats for the ongoing partial government shutdown on Friday.
But his fellow Fox host Shep […]
- AWKWARD! Watch Sean Hannity Keep Getting Corrected By Shep Smith In New Supercut
Fox News hosts Shep Smith and Sean Hannity are often worlds apart, with Smith using his broadcast to correct some of the claims Hannity has made on his.“Some of our opinion programming […]
- Hazel Smith, 83, Matriarch of Country Music, Is Dead
“Hazel was one of the female pioneers in country music journalism,” said Beverly Keel, chairwoman of the department of recording industry at Middle Tennessee State University. […]
- People Can’t Agree On Whether This Robot Is Saying ‘Yanny’ Or ‘Laurel’
Weird News: Strange, But True
Dorothea Clinton who dug up a potato in the shape of a duck. Dorothea Clinton will be having ‘Quack-et Potato’ for dinner […]
- Boston Dynamics Has Created A Running Robot, And It’s Coming For You
Boston Dynamics’ goal in all this is actually a noble one. It hopes its use of sophisticated engineering and technology will have practical applications in the real world. Those might […]