Gorillas hilariously cringe as they dodge the downpour
Gorillas at the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, South Carolina had no intention of getting wet from the heavy downpour.
More from my site
- Zuckerberg gets hilariously trolled by the Internet
The internet was quick to turn Mr. Zuckerberg’s Senate hearing into a plethora of hilarious tweets and memes.
- How to Dodge a Market Dip That Threatens Your Retirement
This strategy, studied by Mr. Pfau and Michael Kitces, director of wealth management at Pinnacle Advisory, is to increase your stock holdings over time. Portfolios that started with […]
- A Census of Gorillas and Chimpanzees Finds More Than Expected
A gorilla mother with her twins in Dzanga-Sangha, Central African Republic, part of a project to habituate gorillas to the presence of humans. A […]
- Climbing Over Rocks, Holding on to Vines and Then, at Last, Gorillas
The GorillasWe awoke at 5:30 a.m. and ate a hearty breakfast before heading to Volcanoes National Park headquarters to make the 7 a.m. gorilla-tracking meeting time. The 40,000-acre […]
- Fake Melania Trump Hilariously Sums Up Her Feelings About Donald Trump’s Alleged Affairs
“I do not focus on who he focuses,” the bogus FLOTUS told Stephen Colbert. “Maybe he should go focus himself.” Fake Melania also attempted to back up her claim about being the most […]
- Stephen Colbert’s Trump-Abe Lincoln Joke Flops Hilariously: ‘Really? Too Soon?’
Stephen Colbert usually has no trouble drawing laughs from his “Late Show” audience. But on Tuesday night, one crack about President Donald Trump that referenced Abe Lincoln got some […]
- Stephen Colbert Gives Trump Voters A Hilariously Awkward New Rallying Cry
The "Late Show" host gives "Lock her up!" a makeover.
- Stephen Colbert Has A Hilariously Awful List Of The People Trump Could Pardon Next
"Take that, Obama!"