Review: In ‘Nylon,’ Unfinished Business After the Breakup
The decision to give up a baby years ago resurfaces for a couple in Sofia Alvarez’s play at Theaterlab.
More from my site
- Review: A.I.R. Gallery Catches Up on Some Unfinished Business
When it was founded in 1972 in SoHo, A.I.R. Gallery was the first all-women, artist-run cooperative gallery in the country. As with so many second-wave feminist groups, however, its […]
- Yankees Have Unfinished Business After Rain Suspends Play
WASHINGTON — After hitting a single to snap an 0-for-23 skid, lining a two-run homer to right field and coming up about 10 feet short of a grand slam to center field, Tyler Austin was […]
- Review: A Bus Crash, a Breakup and More Reverberations in ‘Tremor’
She shows up on his doorstep in the middle of the day, while his wife and toddler son are out. It’s been four years since Tom and Sophie were together, and as he lets her into his home […]
- Review: After the Earthquake, a ‘Room’ Haunted by Memories
The aftermath of the Fukushima disaster infiltrates the lives of a young couple in Toshiki Okada’s spare, affecting play
- Review: ‘First Love’ for a Couple of a Certain Age
In this Charles Mee play, two sixty-somethings, who have never known true love, find the tender comfort of companionship.
- Comey Hits Trump Where It Hurts: ‘I’m Like A Breakup He Can’t Get Over’
Former FBI Director James Comey told “Late Show” host Stephen Colbert that President Donald Trump just can’t quit him.
“He’s tweeted at me probably 50 times,” Comey said on Tuesday’s […]
- Sam Smith Says He’s ‘Going Through Some S**t’ Amid Breakup Reports
Sam Smith appeared to subtly address reports he’s split from boyfriend Brandon Flynn at a performance in New York this week.
After taking the stage at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, […]
- Theater Review: German Plays Tackle the World’s Woes, Current and Future
Productions in Berlin and Munich grapple with issues that shape our world.