There's now DNA testing for dogs
Curious about your dog’s family history, genes and medical risks? New DNA testing kits for pups will give you those answers.
More from my site
- Employees Jump at Genetic Testing. Is That a Good Thing?
While regulators called their decision a step forward in the availability of direct-to-consumer genetic screening, they explicitly warned that the test did not detect most […]
- Abolish Standardized Testing For College Admissions
A new study from the National Association for College Admission Counseling provides evidence that test-optional policies ― a variety of policies that allow students not to submit […]
- ‘There’s gators out here’: Man braves flood to find his brother
Armed with a machete, a man braves flood waters and whatever lurks under the water to get to his disabled brother.
A weakened Florence slowed to a crawl over South Carolina Saturday, […]
- Heron Gate: Testing Canada’s rights-based approach to housi’g | Canada
Ottawa, Canada - Margaret Alluker's backyard is overrun by tall blades of grass. The landlord used to mow the lawn, but she says that since she was handed an eviction notice, the […]
- Sean Spicer Is Testing Out a New Job: TV Talk Show Host
Ellen. Oprah.… Sean?Sean Spicer, arguably the world’s most famous White House press secretary, is developing a talk show with the tentative title of “Sean Spicer’s Common Ground,” in […]
- The Infamous Sochi Drug-Testing Lab Is Now a Gastro Pub
SOCHI, Russia — The bartender at the restaurant here flipped a liquor bottle stylishly around his back and laid out the ingredients for a cerulean, absinthe-based cocktail that he […]
- Are Genetic Testing Sites the New Social Networks?
Sherri Tredway, 55, is a marketing and development director for a social service agency based in Washington, Ind. She was adopted as a baby, and in January she drove two and a half […]
- Testing Brooklyn’s Newest Playground at Domino Park in Williamsburg
A couple of weeks before the opening, I accompanied three Brooklyn-based playground critics — my children, who are 7, 5 and 2 — on an extensive test of Mr. Reigelman’s venture. They […]