Funnymen such as Jay Leno, Chris Rock and Howard Stern crafted punchlines out of the scandal. And they did it unapologetically.
In a Conan O’Brien bit after Jackson was found not guilty in his 2005 molestation trial, the talk show host “interviewed” a fake Jackson, with someone else mouthing the words coming from his lips.
“I never imagined in a million years that 12 adults would get me off,” the pretend Jackson said.
Cringe-worthy or funny or both? Watch the irreverence above and decide for yourself.
More from my site
- ‘Leaving Neverland’ Doc Stuns Viewers Over Michael Jackson Child Sex Abuse Allegations
“Leaving Neverland,” the HBO documentary detailing an investigation into child sexual abuse allegations against Michael Jackson, generated an array of emotions for viewers after it […]
- Inside ‘Leaving Neverland,’ The Film Detailing Michael Jackson’s Alleged Child Abuse
The four-hour documentary “Leaving Neverland,” which left the audience stunned at last week’s Sundance Film Festival premiere, presents an unimpeachable perspective on Michael […]
- ‘Leaving Neverland’ Trailer Outlines Decades Of Michael Jackson’s Alleged Child Abuse
The new trailer for “Leaving Neverland,” HBO’s upcoming documentary on Michael Jackson, chronicles the star’s alleged child abuse in excruciating detail.
“Everybody wanted to meet […]
- Barbra Streisand Blasted After Saying Michael Jackson Accusers Weren’t ‘Killed’
Singer Barbra Streisand is being lashed by critics after saying that men who accused Michael Jackson of molesting them as boys weren’t “killed” by the experience.
Streisand believes […]
- That Fan Theory About Michael Jackson And ‘The Simpsons’ Is Actually True
“The Simpsons” creator Matt Groening has put a decades-old fan theory about the animated show and Michael Jackson to rest, once and for all.
Groening this week confirmed the King of […]
- Michael Jackson Is Pulled From Some Radio Setlists Amid ‘Leaving Neverland’ Uproar
WELLINGTON, New Zealand — As the release of a new documentary detailing abuse accusations against the singer Michael Jackson has prompted debate about his legacy, the public response to […]
- In ‘After Neverland,’ Oprah Winfrey Processes Michael Jackson Allegations
Talk eventually turned to suspicions of their motives, and the assertions by superfans and the Jackson family that Robson and Safechuck are only coming forward for financial gain. Reed […]
- How Michael Jackson Accuser Wade Robson Became A Choreographer To Big Stars
In HBO’s “Leaving Neverland,” Wade Robson describes in searing and graphic terms how his mentor during his childhood, Michael Jackson, was also his alleged sexual abuser — and how he […]