Stephen Colbert returned from vacation on Monday to roast President Donald Trump’s “historically long and epically weird” two-hour speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
The “Late Show” host pointed out that it got weird before Trump even opened his mouth on Saturday.
As he took the stage to Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the U.S.A.,” Trump stopped to hug the American flag.
Colbert said it was “the first time a flag’s ever volunteered to be burned.”
Colbert’s “Late Show” team also made a mock commercial for some “hot FILFs”:
More from my site
- Stephen Colbert Taunts America’s ‘Royal Baby’ Donald Trump In Scathing New Takedown
On April 21, 1926, Queen Elizabeth II (then Princess Elizabeth) was born. In this photo, she shares a loving moment with her mom, who became known as Queen Elizabeth, the Queen […]
- Colbert Reveals The Most Humiliating Thing Trump Has Ever Done To Jeff Sessions
Attorney General Jeff Sessions finally got the boot on Wednesday, but Stephen Colbert noted that the long-expected move came after months of attacks by President Donald Trump.
- Stephen Colbert Has A Golden Response To Latest Trump ‘Pee Tape’ Claims
Stephen Colbert had some late-breaking news for his “Late Show” audience on Thursday: New reports over the alleged “pee tape” involving President Donald Trump in a Moscow hotel […]
- Stephen Colbert Gleefully Reveals Donald Trump’s New Nickname In Washington
Trump is notorious for dishing out insulting monikers to rivals, but his penchant for mocking opponents appears to have come back to haunt him.According to Colbert, officials in […]
- Stephen Colbert’s Trump-Abe Lincoln Joke Flops Hilariously: ‘Really? Too Soon?’
Stephen Colbert usually has no trouble drawing laughs from his “Late Show” audience. But on Tuesday night, one crack about President Donald Trump that referenced Abe Lincoln got some […]
- Colbert Calls Out Trump Over Nancy Pelosi Trip: ‘I’ve Told The Taliban You’re Coming!’
“Late Show” host Stephen Colbert blasted Trump’s decision to reveal the trip, which Trump said could still be made commercially or rescheduled for after the government shutdown […]
- Stephen Colbert Notes How Donald Trump's North Korea Deal Is Like His Wedding Vows
The "Late Show" host takes on Trump's meeting with "homicidal boy-king" Kim Jong Un.
- Colbert Is Stunned Speechless By Trump’s Terrible ‘Birthday Present’ For Melania
Stephen Colbert was at a rare loss for words when he heard President Donald Trump explain his birthday present for Melania.
“Maybe I didn’t get her so much,” Trump admitted in a Fox […]