14 lb baby boy is largest born at Texas hospital
Ali Medlock made a grand entrance at a Texas hospital when he was born weighing in at 14 pounds at 13 ounces.
More from my site
- Patients, staff evacuate Johns Hopkins Hospital following Tuberculosis scare
Two buildings on the campus of Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore were evacuated because of a tuberculosis contamination.
Be Smarter. Faster. More Colorful and get the
full story at […]
- Desert Creek Honey: Business is humming in rural Texas
Blake Shook sacrificed his teen social life trying to become a billionaire, with a "bee". He's not there yet but at 23, Shook's life is sweet.
- Texas teens must pass police ‘how-to’ course before graduating
Students in Texas must watch an instructional video about how to act when stopped by police officers before graduating because of a new Texas law.
The 16-minute video, a byproduct of […]
- Transgender Teen Wins Battle For Chosen Name At Graduation In Texas
As recently as Tuesday morning, Allen High School senior Jay Alfie wasn’t sure whether he would hear his own name during his graduation ceremony on Friday.
Administrators of the Allen […]
- Ancient sea reptile was one of the largest animals ever
- Hospital Mergers Improve Health? Evidence Shows the Opposite
Many things affect your health. Genetics. Lifestyle. Modern medicine. The environment in which you live and work. But although we rarely consider it, the degree of competition among […]
- A Texas School District Is Helping Immigrants Facing Deportation. Here’s Why.
Editor’s Note: This story is part of a series about how schools, teachers and students are coping with the immigration crisis.
HONEY GROVE, Texas — Abigail Rubio, 16, was eating lunch […]
- Former Baylor Frat President Accused Of Rape Is Banned From Commencement In Texas
Jacob Walter Anderson, a former fraternity president at Baylor University who was given a controversial plea deal after being accused of drugging and raping a woman, was banned from a […]