14 lb baby boy is largest born at Texas hospital
Ali Medlock made a grand entrance at a Texas hospital when he was born weighing in at 14 pounds at 13 ounces.
More from my site
- Patients, staff evacuate Johns Hopkins Hospital following Tuberculosis scare
Two buildings on the campus of Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore were evacuated because of a tuberculosis contamination.
Be Smarter. Faster. More Colorful and get the
full story at […]
- Desert Creek Honey: Business is humming in rural Texas
Blake Shook sacrificed his teen social life trying to become a billionaire, with a "bee". He's not there yet but at 23, Shook's life is sweet.
- Texas teens must pass police ‘how-to’ course before graduating
Students in Texas must watch an instructional video about how to act when stopped by police officers before graduating because of a new Texas law.
The 16-minute video, a byproduct of […]
- Transgender Teen Wins Battle For Chosen Name At Graduation In Texas
As recently as Tuesday morning, Allen High School senior Jay Alfie wasn’t sure whether he would hear his own name during his graduation ceremony on Friday.
Administrators of the Allen […]
- Ancient sea reptile was one of the largest animals ever
- Former Baylor Frat President Accused Of Rape Is Banned From Commencement In Texas
Jacob Walter Anderson, a former fraternity president at Baylor University who was given a controversial plea deal after being accused of drugging and raping a woman, was banned from a […]
- Texas Students Will Soon Learn That Slavery Played ‘Central Role’ In Sparking Civil War
After a bitterly contested and, many say, politically driven debate that played out in the public eye, the Texas State Board of Education approved new standards last week for social […]
- Black Students Sue Texas County Over Limited Early Voting Locations
A group of students at a historically black university in Texas is suing county officials for not providing enough early voting locations on campus, saying they are discriminating […]