People are losing it over rare LA rain
Even on a good day, Los Angeles traffic is bad. Add in some rare rain, and you get a flood of tweets.
More from my site
- NFL Whip Around Week 14: Cooper is worth it, Pats blew it and Steelers are losing it
SportsPulse: It's okay to admit it now. Jerry Jones made the right call in getting Amari Cooper. Our NFL insiders breakdown his impact and the biggest storylines from Week 14.
- Extra bases: How the Mariners Found Their Way After Losing Robinson Cano
After Cano’s 80-game suspension for a failed drug test, Seattle moved from third place in its division to first, a rare spot for the club over the last 15 seasons.
- The Mets Add Some Injury News to Their Losing
Callaway had more than hitting to think about on Sunday. A day after clearing deGrom, who sustained a hyperextended elbow on Wednesday, to make his next start on Monday, the […]
- News Analysis: New Revelations Suggest a President Losing Control of His Narrative
Whether called lies or misstatements, President Trump’s history of falsehoods has been extensively documented, but the string of factual distortions unveiled this week could come back […]
- Wilmer Flores’s Walk-Off Homer Ends Mets’ Losing Skid at One Game
Flores turned on the pitch and rifled a line drive into the left-field seats. The home run, his second of the season (but the third game-winner of his career), ended the Mets’ […]
- As Carbon Dioxide Levels Rise, Major Crops Are Losing Nutrients : The Salt : NPR
Rice within the octagon in this field is part of an experiment to grow rice under different levels of carbon […]
- The Freaky ‘Door Or Beach’ Optical Illusion That Is Melting People’s Minds
Behold the latest optical illusion to cause arguments and mess with people’s minds.
Thousands of folks on Twitter are debating whether this photograph is of “a door or a beach.”
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Probably Gets Irritated When People Ask How He Slept
Reddit has an entire “Shower Thoughts” subreddit dedicated to “the miniature epiphanies you have that highlight the oddities within the familiar.” In honor of those weird, wonderful […]