Domains: Meet the Plantfluencers
In a world of climate change, creating a biome of one’s own.
More from my site
- In This House, Everyone’s Welcome
HealHaus, a new wellness studio and cafe that just opened in Brooklyn, is creating space for people of color.
- Fall Fashion: The New Take on Dressing Smart
Lace-embellished separates, oversize knits and tweed suiting combine to create looks for the woman deep in thought.
- Gender letter: Does ‘Having It All’ Mean Doing It All?
Plenty of new research underscores the reality that women are still shouldering, and expected to shoulder, much of the work associated with the home.
- Libraries, Gardens, Museums. Oh, and a Clothing Store.
Shopping areas in Asia are about the experience, not just the retail sale.
- New Women’s Groups Focus on Generational Mix
The youngs bring energy, the elders history, and it’s not just about career.
- New York Stories: A ‘Sugar Date’ Gone Sour
In the fuzzy space between jobs and relationships, there’s a lot that can go wrong.
- Scene City: A Farm-to-Table Fund-Raiser
Galas were held last week for the Stone Barns Center, the American Folk Art Museum and the United Hospital Fund.
- In Fashion: Flowing, Fanciful White Dresses
With lush pleats, eyelet details, lace and embroidery, these looks are made for joy.