Redmayne, who confessed to being “properly into” magic as a kid, pulled off the trick with a pack of Fallon-branded cards and what he claimed were crushed Niffler feces.
Oh, and some licking from Fallon himself.
Find out how the trick played out in the clip above.
Redmayne’s new movie — the second installment in the “Fantastic Beasts” series, “The Crimes Of Grindelwald” — opens in theaters on Nov. 16.
More from my site
- Tonys Magic Likely for Harry Potter and ‘Band’s Visit’
Tony Shalhoub and Katrina Lenk in “The Band’s Visit,” a gentle musical favored to take the big prize at the Tony Awards.CreditSara Krulwich/The New York Times“The Band’s Visit” can add […]
- Eddie Redmayne Is Under No Illusion About James Corden’s Magic Skills
"The Late Late Show" host needs to brush up on his tricks.
- At Stephen Hawking Funeral, Eddie Redmayne and Astronomer Royal Give Readings
The coffin of Stephen Hawking arriving at St Mary the Great Church in Cambridge, England.
- J. K. Rowling Mocks Donald Trump With Magical ‘Harry Potter’ Taunt
The author likened the president to a Boggart — a shape-shifting character from her fictional Harry Potter books — in a tweet she shared online Friday:“Warning: there is a Boggart on […]
- 21 Magical Foods And Drinks To Try At Harry Potter World
The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando attracts visitors for a variety of reasons, from the fun rides and the souvenir shops to the sheer magic and excitement. But the […]
- 21 Things To Know Before Going To Harry Potter World
Visiting the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando is a bucket-list item for Harry Potter fans eager to see the *magical* details of the rides, restaurants, shops and […]
- Emma Watson And Tom Felton Skateboard In ‘Harry Potter’ Beach Reunion
The beach isn’t Hogwarts, but it’s still magical for a pair of “Harry Potter” alums.Imagine: Hermione Granger and her nemesis Draco Malfoy chillin’ like Southern California kids with […]
- Review: ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Raises the Bar for Broadway Magic
The budget for “Cursed Child,” which has been a sold-out hit in London since opening there in 2016, is a staggering $68 million, the most ever spent on a nonmusical Broadway […]