What a difference two years can make.
On Tuesday, however, Meyers had a markedly contrasting reaction to the news that Democrats had seized control of the House of Representatives:
Meyers suggested the main takeaway from a “crazy, frenetic night” on Tuesday was that Trump’s agenda was now “in serious danger.”
Check out the full clip above.
More from my site
- Seth Meyers Tunes Into The Mocking Voice Inside Donald Trump’s Head
What really goes through President Donald Trump’s mind when he’s giving a speech?On Tuesday’s broadcast of “Late Night,” host Seth Meyers reprised the regular comedy bit in which he […]
- ‘Late Night’ Writer’s Breathless Royal Wedding Recap Is The Only One You Need
On Wednesday’s broadcast of “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” the show’s writer breathlessly recalled her favorite parts of Saturday’s service which made her “say what.”Such as when Harry […]
- Seth Meyers Taunts Donald Trump Over His Ridiculously High Staffer Turnover
“Trump just keeps moving staffers around like he’s rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic after it already sunk,” Meyers said, following reports that Trump was planning yet another […]
- Seth Meyers Mocks Donald Trump For The Cowardly Way He Fired Rex Tillerson
“Even when you get fired from a Domino’s, the manager takes you into that crappy little office and tells you to your face,” said Meyers. “Tweets are for finding out which band is in […]
- Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Ideas Look Real Suspicious To Seth Meyers
The bill, which would reduce certain mandatory prison sentences, has bipartisan backing. But Meyers questioned the president’s motivation, and imagined that Trump added a few […]
- Seth Meyers Asks Trump: How Do You Get In A Fight With Canada?
“Late Night” host Seth Meyers pointed out on Monday’s episode that when President Donald Trump took office he promised “to confront America’s enemies.”“And now he’s doing just that, […]
- Seth Meyers Mocks Donald Trump’s Movie Plot-Style Train Of Thought
As Trump babbled during a White House meeting about the pros and cons of “hardening schools” to prevent further mass shootings, it all became too much for Meyers.“Trump talks less like […]
- Seth Meyers Ridicules Trump For Overusing One Particular Infantile Insult
“Late Night” host Seth Meyers poked fun at President Donald Trump on Monday for his repeated use of the term “baby” as an insult.“Why is he so obsessed with babies?” asked Meyers. […]