Dish drops HBO and Cinemax over dispute with AT&T
HBO is no longer available for Dish TV subscribers due to a standstill in programming negotiations between Dish Network and HBO’s parent company, AT&T.
More from my site
- Dow drops again as trade war fears pummel stocks
The Dow is in free fall again and the blame, again, goes to the trade fight between the U.S. and China.
- Friend drops out of college for bucket list adventure
He got a shocking call from his best friend. From that moment, nothing was more important than living each day to the fullest.
SACRAMENTO, CA -- "It's an incredible position to be in. […]
- The Catalonia Dispute Ensnares Germany
Protesting the arrest of Carles Puigdemont, the former leader of Catalonia, in Barcelona, Spain, on Tuesday.
- U.S. Drops To 27th In The World For Education And Health Care
The United States is ranked 27th globally on education and health care, a new study based on 2016 data reports.
The study, organized by the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation […]
- HBO Drops Trailer For Revealing ‘Jane Fonda In Five Acts’ Documentary
Jane Fonda is who she is.
On Monday, HBO dropped the first trailer for its upcoming documentary “Jane Fonda in Five Acts,” which aims to reveal an intimate portrait of the legendary […]
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Drops The Typical Detective Schtick To Become A Dreamier Drama
Just as Amy Adams walks into frame in “Sharp Objects” ― dressed in dark skinny jeans and a casual long-sleeved top, a bag swinging low on her hip ― the camera cuts to a vision of a […]
- Michael Pollan Drops Acid — and Comes Back From His Trip Convinced
Where Pollan truly shines is in his exploration of the mysticism and spirituality of psychedelic experiences. Many LSD or psilocybin trips — even good trips — begin with an ordeal that […]
- Tesla Meekly Drops Musk’s Plan To Take Company Private
Elon Musk Presents SpaceX Plans To Colonise Mars2017 Getty ImagesIt’s unclear what action the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission will take and how shareholder lawsuits filed […]