Black Box Could Solve Indonesia Jet Crash Mystery
Indonesian Navy divers retrieved one of the flight recorders from Lion Air Flight 610. All 189 passengers are believed to be dead.
More from my site
- Black Box From Lion Air Crash Is Recovered After ‘Desperate’ Search
BANGKOK — An Indonesian Navy diving team retrieved one of the flight recorders from Lion Air Flight 610 on Thursday from the depths of the Java Sea, raising hopes that investigators […]
- 189 Feared Dead in Indonesia Plane Crash, Adding to Country’s Troubling Record
Danang Mandala Prihantoro, a Lion Air official, said in a statement that the aircraft was new and had been in service only since August.“Lion Air is very concerned about this incident […]
- U.N. Renews Push to Solve Its Biggest Mystery: Hammarskjold’s Death
Emphasizing the report’s conclusion that “it remained plausible that an external attack or threat may have been a cause of the crash,” Mr. Guterres said in a statement that he […]
- Could a Colonial-Era Golf Club Solve Hong Kong’s Housing Woes?
Yet as Hong Kong feels increasingly divided between rich and poor, the debate surrounding the golf course speaks to more fundamental questions about the future of this city, […]
- E-Commerce Might Help Solve the Mystery of Low Inflation
Online prices of personal computers fell by 12.3 percent, for example, but the C.P.I. showed just a 6.9 percent drop. Toy prices online slumped 12 percent, while the C.P.I. put the drop […]
- Watch a Russian Spacewalk That Aims to Solve a Space Station Mystery
On Tuesday, Russian astronauts hope to gather clues in a whodunit at the International Space Station.The astronauts, Oleg Kononenko and Sergey Prokopyev, are to conduct a spacewalk to […]
- Cuba plane crash: Black box found as 110 confirmed dead | Cuba News
Cuba's worst aviation disaster in decades killed 110 people, including five children, the country's transport minister has confirmed.
As two days of national mourning began on […]
- Aztec Turquoise Tiles May Solve a Mesoamerican Mystery
A recent geochemical analysis calls into question the idea of extensive contact between Mesoamerican and Southwest American cultures before the Spanish invaded. ImageA reconstructed […]