Kids often say hilarious and nonsensical things. But sometimes they make some really good points that make you think, “Can’t argue with that!”
Thanks to Lacey Ellis’ LittleHoots app, which lets parents document their kids’ funniest lines, these moments of persuasion can be saved for posterity.
Here are 27 examples of cute, funny and downright clever kid logic.
More from my site
- 35 Funny And Delightful Parenting Tweets From Lin-Manuel Miranda
The “Hamilton” creator has two sons, Sebastian and Francisco. Over the years, he’s been open about his parenting experiences in interviews and on his preferred platform, Twitter.In […]
- 40 Downright Brilliant Gifts Perfect For Lifelong BFFs
She’s the Thelma to your Louise, the gin to your tonic and the yin to your yang.If you’re looking for a reason to celebrate your patriarchy-smashing BFF, you’re in luck. National Best […]
- 11 Thoughtful And Funny Parenting Quotes From Jenna Fischer
Jenna Fischer has consistently made people laugh on TV’s “The Office” and “Splitting Up Together,” so it’s no surprise her takes on parenting are just as funny and relatable.The actress […]
- This Dad’s Funny Comics Are For Anyone With A ‘Threenager’
They say the “terrible twos” are tough on parents, but life with a “threenager” can be even more difficult. For one Vancouver-area dad, those “threenage” moments have served as […]
- Review: Mike Birbiglia Has a ‘New One.’ It’s Funny Until It Isn’t.
The comedian and storyteller Mike Birbiglia didn’t want to become a father. He had his reasons. Here’s the fifth one: He has a job. A baby, he says, would spit up all over that. “Kids […]
- ‘Dietland’ is Violent, Disruptive and Surreal. And Funny.
This AMC show, based on the 2015 Sarai Walker novel of the same name, is a makeover story glimpsed through a series of distorting mirrors.
- Logic Performs ‘One Day’ With Immigrant Families At 2018 MTV VMAs
Logic once again paired his music with a message at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards.
The rapper took the stage Monday night at Radio City Music Hall in New York City with One Republic […]
- Logic, XXXTentacion and Hip-Hop Morality in 2018
Logic’s “Bobby Tarantino II” debuted at No. 1. A week later, XXXTentacion’s latest album hit the chart.