Disastrous Effects Of Climate Change Are Happening Now, Report Says
The U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released a new report. Noel King talks to Kristie Ebi, a co-author of the report, about what it says about the consequences of climate change.
More from my site
- Inside The EPA: How Employees Are Reacting To The U.N. Climate Report
The United Nations released a climate report on Monday, but how does it fit with EPA policies? NPR's Mary Louise Kelly speaks with Washington Post reporter Brady Dennis about how EPA […]
- Marine Biologist Studies Climate’s Effects On Adelie Penguins : NPR
The Antarctica peninsula is shrinking as global temperatures rise. David Greene talks to scientist James McClintock about why warm weather is killing off penguin populations.
- 2018 Revealed Just How Ill-Prepared We Are For Climate Change : NPR
2018 Revealed Just How Ill-Prepared We Are For Climate Change : NPR
2018 Revealed Just How Ill-Prepared We Are For Climate Change Somini Sengupta, international climate […]
- Climate change dials down Atlantic Ocean heating system
- Is Geoengineering A Solution To Climate Change?
If climate change continues unabated, then we’ll see some drastic effects: flooding, storms, drought, famine and more.
But if we humans got ourselves into this mess, can we get […]
- Climate Change Drives Bigger, Wetter Storms — Storms Like Florence : NPR
A satellite image from Monday, Sept. 10, shows Hurricane Florence as it travels west and gains strength in the […]
- Texas Oil Industry Looking For Hurricane Lessons Amid Climate Change : NPR
Petrochemical facilities in the Houston area are assessing their hurricane preparedness after Hurricane Harvey. […]
- Sea Levels Rise On A Community Not Convinced Of Climate Change
Tangier Island is disappearing. It lies 16 open-water miles from the closest mainland town in Virginia. The island loses around 15 feet of coastline per year, due to rising sea levels […]